CO2 High Pressure System
Total flooding system for protection of engine rooms and other types of machinery spaces. Local protection of cargo spaces (combined with smoke detector system SDA) for paint locker, computer cabinets etc. Carbon dioxide (CO2) fire extinguishing systems are useful to extinguish fires in specific hazards or equipment, and in occupancies where an inert electrically non-conductive medium is essential or desirable, when cleaning up of other media presents to a problem, or where there are more economical to install than systems using other media.
Liquified CO2 is available in almost every port in the world. Carbon Dioxide is a non-flammable, colorless, odorless, slightly acid gas. With the required concentration for fire extinguishing on board it extinguishes surface- and deep seated fires.
CO2 High Pressure System protects the following hazards:
- Flammable liquid materials
- Electrical hazards, such as transformers, oil switches and circuit breakers, rotating equipment and electronic equipment
- Engines utilising gasoline and other flammable liquids
- Ordinary combustibles such as paper, wood and textiles
- Hazardous solids
- Fast and effective extinguishing
- Automatic or manual release
- No damages on protected equipment
- Minimum breakdown after fire
- Low installation and maintenance costs
Our company offers complete installation and delivery of necessary pipes and fittings.